Port Agency Service is one of the original directions of "PRIME MARINE" LTD activity, rendered in Georgian ports for more than 12 years.
Based on wide experience and expert knowledge of international market and Georgian law, "PRIME MARINE" LTD provides ship agency service at the ports of Batumi and Poti. Long-standing contacts and well established relationships with port authorities, immigrations and customs officials, ship repair services and cargo terminal operators contribute to a vessel highest level professional service at a port.
"PRIME MARINE" LTD is one of the leading companies at the top of vessels call list. Our highly skilled and experienced specialists meet all our clients demands.
We never treat port agency just like the formal report function of a vessel port call, but like a partnership which ensures keeping the involved parties - the captain, charterer, owner, port and others advised as appropriate while the vessel is turned around in an efficient and trouble free manner.
"PRIME MARINE" LTD provides 24 hours service including full range of the following:
- Arranging all necessary formalities related to vessels port call, in/out formalities such as arranging berth, tugs and launch boats as well as pilotage;
- Planning (jointly with port organizations) and co-ordination of handling operations;
- Keeping Ship-Owner duly and daily informed about vessel position at a port, handling period, port situation, weather forecast, performing ships orders and etc;
- Keeping principal duly informed about all local news and rule changes (in market, economical, juridical or others) which may influence business of Principal or fulfillment of respective obligations by parties;
- Giving support to a ship manager concerning any questions;
- preparing of drafts, issuing of Bill of Lading and other documents for and on behalf of Principal;
- Serving the interests of Principal / Ship-Owner in face of local port authorities, customs office and others;
- Calculation of disbursement expenses;
- Fulfillment of formalities at port;
- Crew rotation (to book the tickets, issue visa etc.);
- Medical attendance (doctor service, hospital service, etc.);
- Utilization of remains (rubbish, oily-waste etc.)
- Supply vessels by fuel, lubricating oil, spare parts, provision and technical service;
- Assuring necessary contacts on behalf of Principals in the area of our competence in Georgia.
“PRIME MARINE” LTD is an acknowledged leader in the field of ships agency in Georgia and has established close and mutually beneficial relationships with many ship-owners and charterers. Cooperation with our company will ensure protection of Principals main interests as well as meeting all the requirements related to servicing of vessels.
“PRIME MARINE” LTD is your reliable partner at Georgian ports!